Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Marker Club


This is something new that I will be running. Each club will start when there are enough members to fill each club. It will work as follows
  • Each club will consist of 5 members - to make it more affordable. Each club will start when 5 members have joined. So as you are interested then let me know and I will put you on the list.
  • The club will run for 5 months
  • it will cost $60.00 a month + postage if interstate - I will charge $6.00 for this and will wear the cost if any extra.
  • What you will get is, each month you will receive 1 set of markers, and 1 pack of assorted paper. In the end you will end up with a carry case (hostess month) 4 sets of markers, 1 set of incolour markers and all matching papers.
  • The month you are the hostess you will receive one level 1 hostess set (they are cute :-) ), and $30.00 to spend on products of your choice. This value can go up depending on any outside orders you collect.
If this is something you are interested in please let me know and I will add you to the list.

You can email me on sair_paul@netspace.net.au to register your interest. I nearly have a full club to start off with I have 1 spot left and 1 just needing to be confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment