Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Morning everyone, I went to upload this last night but the camera decided it had had enough for one day and wanted to have a nap on the charger. So however it may be feeling nice and refreshed I am not. Zumba last night, it was fun and interesting for someone as uncoordinated as me. But now my back is a little stiff and Jay boy decided that 3 am was a good time to wake this morning. I hope enjoy yesterdays creation of a previous card I had designed I just changed a few colours and elements :-)



Card Stock: Lavender Lace, Orchard Opulence, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cococa, Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Big Shot vintage embossing plate, sticky strip, dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from Boost My Blog Friday, so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete