Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well Yesterday I hosted yet another lovely afternoon. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves and I sure know I did. Yesterday was just a chance to catch up with everyone meet a couple of new people and just to have a fiddle, coffee and a chat really. We all made a gift box as shown below. I also used this as my lucky door prize and i forgot to take a pic of it. It was slightly different in that I used the pretties kit flowers and coloured them Baja breeze blue. So Paul's cousin was kind enough to let me use her box as the example.



Next on the agenda for the day I demonstrated the new sweet treat cups as I'm just totally in love with them. This was a simple card that I made, as I didn't want to confuse anyone but I do have quiet a few ideas that I want to have a play around with. This card is also using the Real Red polka dot ribbon out of the Summer Mini.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Sarah I LOVE that sweet card, the red looks sooooo great, especially with that gorgeous polka dot bow!!
    So pleased to hear that the arvo went great!
    Smiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete