Friday, January 22, 2010

I promised I would upload another card today and I have just finished. I got a head start on Hubby's Valentines day card. I've had this idea in my head for a while now with the truck from loads of love and a stair fold. I was quiet happy with how its come out.

Loads of Love Valentines Card
Set:Loads of Love; Loads of accessories; Short and Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip; Wild Wasabi; Back
Card: Mellow Moss; Verry Vanilla; DSP: Chocolate Chip - Ski Slope
Acc: Neautral Markers; Dimensionals; Chocolate Chip double stitched grosgrain ribbon; Sticky Strip; Blender Pens; Grommets; Crystal Effects

I also made this gift tag box cassed by Sharnee Torrents for the winner of my Facebook competition for reffering the most people. She came actually came second but as the winner was Hubby's cousin she gave it to the next person as she was very close. :-) So i'm yet to wrap it. But will do that tomorrow as its late and I have to go and feed my little one before bed so we can hopefully get a full night sleep. Hope you all enjoy my friday night projects

No comments:

Post a Comment