Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last night I had a fiddle with some techniques I haven't played with yet. One was ribbon scrunching and the other was something I had seen in the demonstrators newsletter - making a flower out of circles stamped with "life definitions". This was quiet easy once I read up on it and i'm more than happy to explain to anyone if they would like.
Hope you enjoy this card and I should be back tonight with another as I'm trying to catch up before I go away. I really want to make my Valentines day card for DH tonight and have so many ideas floating in my head - lets hope they all come together and make something pretty amazing!
Wish Big
Set: Short and Sweet; Life definitions
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card: Kraft; Ridding Hood Red; Old Olive; Whisper White
Acc: 1x Button from the playground set; Twine; Ridding Hood Red ribbon from the dress ups ribbon originals; Circles of DSP; 1/2" circle punch;

No comments:

Post a Comment