Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had a little bit of time to myself today in between my nesting phase and made these cards



I saw the above card on splitcoasters, can't remember who it was by (sorry) I did change things a little bit.
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Baja breeze, Choc chip and also I think the Dsp was from the afternoon tea series but i may just have to check that
Ink: Baja Breeze, Choc chip and creamy caramel
Ribbon is the double stitched grosgrain choc chip


This Card I made just because I wanted to fiddle with some different flower stamps. I will have to come back and put more details. I got the Idea from Stephanie Luhrman. I really love this card
This is an anniversary card for my grandparents, once again the flower pot i'm really loving. Using the polka dot punches stamps that was available in the Sale-a-bration catalogue

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Sarah you have been busy!!
    These are awesome!! And I LOVE your blog background and style!! WOW!!! It's super, really I LOVE IT!!!
    Smiles and Hugs
    Sharnee xx

    ReplyDelete