Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Life has been ultra busy since my last post, And as much as I think I must get on here and update it I just don't seem to find the time. And sometimes think my twitter updates probably cover it.

However in the last week and a half we have re arranged our house ready for our renovations, purchased my new baby (Thermomix), Been to the Stampin Up Regional seminar and also started planning for Jaydon's 1st b'day. In between all that I also took the plunge and joined the gym and have been doing zumba.

So I thought right today's the day I update my blog. As I said previously I have a full Marker club for my first one. And am currently taking names for the second one. If you are interested then email myself at sair_paul@netspace.net.au to register your interest.

I really want to show you some pics of the FAB cards that we were shown and shared at the Stampin Up regional seminar so I think I will do a separate post just for that. So I thought I would share a couple of cards that I have made lately. A couple are cased from other blogs in which I will acknowledge :-)

Hope you all have a great day xxx
This is a card I made for a friend for her Sister in law using Trendy Trees. This set is a two step stamping set And finally the finished product of Jaydon's birthday invites. And the pile that I made and am in between uploading photos addressing the envelopes

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, i thought i'd pop over and check on you, I'm soo pleased to see that you're enjoying life!! Well hopefully by the lack of absence here!!he he!
    DId Jay's party go wonderfully?? Hope all is super well with your little family!
    Hugs and love
    Sharnee :0)

    ReplyDelete