Monday, July 19, 2010

I feel I have neglicted my Blog for a little while and been foccusing on my Facebook page as its been promoting a little bit of business. If you haven't become a "Liker" yet then head on over by clicking the link to the right of this post and let me know what you think.

In the mean time I've been working on a few bits and pieces and trying to work out some finer details. Firstly as of the 1st of September I will be running Marker clubs in groups of 4 so let me know if you are interested in this and I can let you know some more info. I am just waiting on final prices to come through when the new Ideas Catalogue is released.

Secondly I have had alot of interest in Stamp by mail kits so I am currently working on the details of these and have just packed up my first kit to send off to my first customer. This kit is from my Make and Take I hosted last friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment