Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have been so slack with my updates EEKK!!! Will try really hard to keep more up to date. The following is an invitation I made with the help of my sister in law (Cass) for my Sister in law to be's 18th birthday party. I have nearly completed my make and take design. I am currently just waiting for my easter stamps to arrive so I can decorate. Can't wait to give you all a sneak peak.

The picture isn't the best as I had forgotten to take a photo and then had to take a rushed one at work. This is a side step fold card.

Celebrate
Set: Big Bold Birthday, Family Favourites,Party Hearty
Ink: Lavender Lace, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun, Pink Passion
Card: Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace
Acc: Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment