Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well today I started another project. Not yet finished but still in the making. I thought I would show it to you anyway. Being a chef I love to cook but I seem to have recipes written down everywhere. I quiet often will ring my nan and ask for an old recipe of hers. So i decided I wanted to keep track of them and keep them all in one spot.

So I brought the Stampin Up ~ From the Kitchen of Set of stamps and have made a start on some recipe cards. I went to office works and brought a CD Box and am laminating them and going to put them in there so they are altogether. All I have to do is put a false bottom in the box as its a bit tall and then make dividers. But I made a good start on the actual cards.
Hope you have all had a good day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment